Thursday, May 10, 2018

Thankful Thursday!

Hi stampers!  So I don't have a thank you card for you today but I'm super thankful for one of my friends and neighbors here!  I didn't get a post done up yesterday because we went fishing on my step dad's new boat and even though we got home at a decent time, I had used a new (and pricey) sunscreen and it DID NOT WORK!  The tops of my thighs got SO burnt and I was miserable!  I have some more red places but at least they don't hurt and I'm so thankful that I used our old sunscreen on Ian!

Anyway, a friend mentioned lavender oil for burns and I have a friend here who sells oils so I messaged her and she was kind enough to bring me a roller.  That stuff is AMAZING!  The relief was almost instant!  I'm really sensitive to scents and lavender is not my favorite (and other oils trigger my migraines) but I was desperate!  Anyway, I'm SOOOOO thankful for her and I'll have to do something special for her soon!  And if you are unlucky enough to get sunburnt, now you know!

As for a card, I have a pretty simple one for you with a peek at a new color and new set!


This card uses Varied Vases which has a coordinating punch!  It's also a set that was designed by one of our million dollar earners, Mary Fish.  I paired it with poppy parade and balmy blue.  It's a very pretty color!  I watercolored my vase with it.  My greeting is cut out with another new thinlit as well!

Happy stamping! Product List

2 comments:

  1. Lavender is good for bug bites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely card. These colors are wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...