Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Bye Bye Butterflies

Hi stampers!  Happy hump day!   While I miss my parents, it's nice to get back into our normal routine which also includes Mondays now that Ian isn't going to therapy anymore.  He made a bit of progress in 9 months (gah) and I wasn't up for going to years on end!  Anyway, back to normal for a week...and then school is out.  What am I going to do with the two of use FIVE days a week ALL day????  Have I mentioned he's not napping much now?   Anyone feel me? ;-)

Anyway it will be time for a new normal I guess.  I'm hoping to maybe get someone to come watch him a few mornings a week so I can have some time (duh) but more so because I want him to keep being used to being away from me for a while as he's still struggling at the gym and school with that (thanks to a mean kid....) and then I wouldn't have to subject him to the gym 5 days a week again!  It's mayhem there!

Anyway, enough blabbering, onto the project!    Even though I rarely seem to pull them out, I'm going to miss these butterflies in Watercolor Wings!  And this set is perfect to use on the Stamparatus for perfect placement!


I stamped on watercolor paper, another great use for the Stamparatus.  Because of the paper's texture, I had to re ink and re stamp a number of times to get solid images.  I stamped the most solid image in Daffodil Delight, the body and inner areas in Mango Melody. and then the outer part in Calypso Coral.  I then lightly misted it with water and set it to dry before I stamped the antennae and sentiment on.

I did a little background stamping and then just added a few things down on the side.  I used my retired SU stapler but you could really use any stapler you have!

And that's it.  Might want to grab this one before it's gone!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...