Monday, April 16, 2018

Make And Take Monday

Hi stampers!  I hope everyone had a good weekend and happy Monday!  I was in SUCH a funk last week and I have no idea why!  Could be because it's never going to be spring?  It's so cold!  Even in Oklahoma!  Who knows what it is but I'm hoping this week is better and more productive:-)

Speaking of being productive, I did a thing at OnStage!  I actually MADE the make and takes, LOL!  As much as I love stamping, I don't really love making the projects at events.  They aren't usually my style and I don't like sharing all the tools and waiting (LOL), plus I'm usually busy visiting and socializing and don't multi task well ;-)  I also like to design projects as much or more as actually making them.  Anyone else feel that way?

But, I did make all the projects this time and I actually really loved one of them!


I really love this card and I REALLY love the Share What You Love Suite in the upcoming catalog!  It's gorgeous paper and the colors and prints are really amazing!  And what's super exciting, is that while demonstrators can order it now (mine should be here today), customers are going to be able to get their hands on it early, in May!  how fun is that!?

Another awesome thing about this card is that it uses Mint Macaron!  It's one of my all time top favorite colors and I'm so happy to see it coming back!  Isn't it pretty???

The little ticket type tag was made by just chomping off a bit of each corner with a circle punch.  That's a trick I always forget about!  It should have a colored sentiment but I guess the new ink pads weren't ready for the event.  I'd like to remake this one with Tranquil Tide, I think!  See the tiny little pearls there, they are tide and come in a fun pack with colors that coordinate!

See where I mentioned I'm busy talking at events?  I wasn't paying attention and realized I didn't put my doily on before I put my sentiment down.  Whoops!  I was able to fix it real quick by chopping it in half and sliding it in place.  Whew!


Kudos to the concept artist who did this one!  It's my favorite make and take of any event!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...