Friday, April 13, 2018

Fab Friday 135

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  We're at the close of another week and this one happens to be a Fab Friday week!  We have a sketch for you this time!



I got distracted and totally forgot to chop off the sides of my background panel like the sketch.  Oh well.  Creative liberties I suppose ;-)

I haven't used this set to it's fullest to I pulled it out with the awesome Picture Perfect DSP Stack.  The stamp set is so funny.  I like sarcasm :-)


Upon second look, I think I should have added one of our tiny bows instead of the lemon lime twist ribbon.  I always have good ideas when it's too late, ha!

Make sure to play in our challenge and check out the rest of the team's projects!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...