Friday, March 2, 2018

Fab Friday 132

Hi stampers!  I'm still not back into the swing of things after being gone!  I've had a doctor's appointment, Ian had the dentist, mom took me birthday shopping where I found NADA (dang it) and  then Ian started soccer with less than 24 hours notice so we spend most of the day tracking down toddler soccer gear.  Whew!  Maybe I can stamp and blog tomorrow...maybe...

Anyway, at least I have something to share for Fab Friday!  It's a color challenge this time around!



And here's what I came up with!


This is one of the SAB options and it's pretty cool.  It's called a "distinktive" stamp and it's kind of a photo real kind of stamp.  To me, they look a bit like sepia toned photos so that's the idea behind my card.  I stamped it in Soft Suede and then embossed quickly with clear powder.  I used sponge daubers to add my ink and then fussy cut it out.  I came back with more ink around the edges to soften it up.  Don't forget you can grab this one FREE with a $50 order JUST until the end of the month.

Speaking of which, how can it be March now?  February flew by!  Now, fly on over to the Fab Friday blog and check out all of the team's creations and then play along!  We'd love to have you!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...