Thursday, March 15, 2018

Dear Deer

Hi stampers!  Life is getting away from me again, imagine that :-)  Anyway, we became members of our church here last week and learned some exciting news from a fellow couple in our class (and neighbors)!  They are expecting their fourth baby!  So, I came home and whipped this cute little card.


I had put off ordering this sweet little stamp set but finally caved, mainly for the bunny for Easter and I'm glad I did.  This little deer is just a dear, too!  And he or she is perfect for a baby card.  I colored it with my blends.  I'm still not as good with them as I'd like but I keep practicing!  The set also coordinated with the scallop circle punches and the embroidery hoops.  I passed on those because I'm TRYING to not own everything we sell (lol) and since they won't go through the mail easily, I talked myself out of them.  Of course I totally still want them ;-)

Anyway, a bunch of layering later and you have this!  You may be seeing a lot of those banners soon. I finally caved in and got Banners For You and the Bunch of Banners Framelits, mainly to use as accents on my cards.

NOW, I just gotta get this in the mail for my sweet friends!  I'm also super excited to finally have a church home again!  We never found anywhere in Chicago we fit for three years but we fit right in here the first Sunday we moved!  I'm also happy that it happens to be Ian's preschool as well!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...