Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Smitten Mittens

Hi stampers!  Winter in Oklahoma SURE is different than Illinois!  It was almost 70 the other day!  I see that it snowed in Chicago yesterday right around rush hour.  Nope, don't miss that  :-)   I don't know if I'll ever need mittens here...aside from the ones on this card!

I haven't used the mitten set so I pulled it out the other day.  I pulled my colors from the front cover of the catalog.  Do you use pear pizazz much?  I can't tell you the last time I used it but I really need to use it more! I did a watercolor wash and some splatters in pool party after it dried to look like snow.  I also pulled my sentiment in from Hearts Come Home and it's PERFECT to use with mittens, is it not?


Also, WHY haven't I been taking pictures of my Christmas cards in front of the Christmas tree????  It's perfect isn't it?

I'm attempting to finish my Christmas shopping while Ian's at school today.  I went to Oklahoma City on Saturday and while I did well at the outlet mall, I didn't find everything I needed and then the actual regular mall was SO nuts that I spent over 30 minutes just stuck in the parking lot looking for a spot and then saying NO WAY and trying to get back OUT of the lot!  I think I'll stick to weekday shopping from now on!

Happy stamping! Product List

1 comment:

  1. Darling card Mindy! I may case that to finish up my Christmas cards :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...