Monday, December 11, 2017

Ombre Wishes and Free Shipping!

Hi stampers!  Surprise!  There's free shipping today!  I was totally waiting to order in January but a few things may find their way to my house if there's free shipping ;-)  It starts at midnight Monday and ends the following midnight.


If you don't own the things on this card, you may want to order them.  Just sayin' :-)


That emerald ribbon is to die for!  I made my sentiment ombre by inking it with sponge daubers.  Also, another great item to add to your list ;-)  And don't mind my few mistakes or halos on this card. It was just too good to scrap even with my mistakes!  These colors are also great together!!!!

Happy stamping!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...