Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Merry Mistletoe

Hi stampers!  I've mentioned before I really like the Christmas Happiness stamp set but I haven't used it much.  I changed that last weekend when I whipped this card up.  The set doesn't scream elegance to me but this card is just that, elegant.


I doubled up on my doilies.  Can you believe I was out of doilies for a while?  I used the last ones I was making my display samples and literally cried!  They can really make a card!  Our snowflake ones are gorgeous too, I really love the color of our gold ones!

Hopefully it's feeling more merry over here today...the near 80 temperatures yesterday were pretty weird for this time of year for a girl from Illinois!  I mean we get warm days but come on!!!!  At least my cards can be Christmasy if the weather can't be!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...