Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Joy To The World

Hi stampers, I have a quick post today.  There's something going on in our little world and we could use some prayers.  I'll tell you more later but I haven't been in the mood to stamp or blog so I'm trying to get some of that done today at least.  I did make this card last weekend and love how it turned out!

I attempted to watercolor a circle to resemble the globe.  It worked pretty well!

If I get a chance, I'll come back and add some supplies in.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE what you made here... The Globe turned out awesome.... Holding you guys in my heart.... Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card. And whatever is going on I hope that it resolves in a good way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...