Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Merriest Christmas Wishes and Merry Music

Hi stampers!  I'm feverishly trying to use ALL of my Christmas and holiday stuff!  There's so much and so little time!  I came up with this one over the weekend and I kind of love it!

Edited to add:  I've had a lot of questions and comments about the music paper.  This is actually one of the patterns in the DSP and I didn't piece it together.  We all know I'm way too lazy for that ;-)  It's really a fun and unique pattern!  But, it's also a great idea for your scraps if you're so inclined to make your own version ;-)

Happy stamping!
Product List

6 comments:

  1. love this card! wish I had the stamp set so I could whip up my last few Christmas cards tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll get a jump start on next year's card by CASE'g your lovely card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love this card. What a way to use your Christmas left overs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and love your style of cards. This card really will use quite a few scraps I have leftover from my Christmas cards and that's always a good thing to use the scraps. I don't want to save them until next year!! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to have you visit and I'm so happy you enjoyed the card! Happy holidays!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...