Thursday, December 21, 2017

Celebrating Sara Artisan Design Team Bonus Hop

Hi stampers!  Some of the Artisans are hopping today to show you some special cards!  Earlier this fall, we were asked to create a special card for Sara if we liked because they were decorating the legacy room at the home office for her.  Of course I jumped at the chance!  We were asked to use some of her favorite colors which happen to be my favorite colors!



The only thing I'm sad about is that I wasn't able to make it to Salt Lake in time to go SEE her room.  But, Sean posted a picture on IG and I did see my card!  I really hope she liked it and I really do think Sara is brilliant!  It was quite an honor just to see a picture of it posted!


The Watts of Occasions set was just perfect.  I really poured over my stamp sets to see what spoke to me!

My picture isn't great, I'm sorry.  I had to hunt back in my photos to find it and it wasn't the best but it will have to do.  I was in a hurry to make and then send it off before I went to my mom's house, I remember that much!  I just watercolored the light bulb after embossing with silver.  A few splatters with lemon lime twist and basic black really give it that Sara style, I think!  Again, I hope she really loved it and I hope you do too!

I love this company, all of the people I've met and the friendships I've made.  And I've truly been honored to be a part of the ADT, it's really just been a dream come true!

And speaking of friends,  now you're off to see what Tanya made!



Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...