Friday, December 15, 2017

April Display Stamper Post

Hi stampers!  I'm never quite sure what to call these things...auditions, tryouts, submissions?  :-)  Anyway, I'm submitting these projects in hopes to be picked as a display stamper at OnStage in April!

It's six projects,  that's quite a lot in one post, so I'll keep the chit chat short for this one and I won't be making a product list as it's just too much.  And I'm off soon to watch Star Wars past my bed time as I'm blogging this thanks to my hubby!  If you should happen to have any questions, please let me know and I can answer them for you!  You can comment or email me!

Anyway, we were tasked with sharing six projects so this is what I've got!

For my scrapbook page I just HAD to use the rollercoaster from the Let the Good Times Roll Bundle!  It's really for pop-up cards but there's so much more you can use it for!  I documented Ian and I's trip to Six Flags this summer with my parents.  And I had to use lemon lime twist, just look at those shorts!


For this card I actually used the Merry Little Christmas DSP to make a tie for Father's Day!  I used a Sponge Brayer to ink up the normally black and white paper!  The base of the tie I free hand cut but can you see what the knot it???  It's the diamond shape from the Eclectic Layers Framelits.  I'm pretty proud of that clever little trick ;-)


How about a wedding or a shower card?  Got that covered with my favorite bundle this year, the Celebration Time Bundle!  How sweet is that little cake, flowers, and topper?

For my last card, I used the SAB set Lots of Lavender.  It's pretty and feminine but I love how it looks with the  Wood Textures DSP!


For my first 3-D project I went really simple because sometimes simple things are the best things, like this tag!  I really wanted to bow to stand out and I think it does.  It's so cool how it's stamped to look like a real bow!  


And I just couldn't NOT stamp something for Christmas since it's coming up SO SOON!  So, I made this little treat box with the new die from the Occasions catalog.  Someone is going to love getting it filled with chocolate goodies! 


I made a belly band with the Merry Music DSP and went to town from there!

And there you have it!  Wish me luck!  It's always such an honor and so much fun to make display samples!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...