Friday, September 22, 2017

Happy Fall Ya'll

Hi stampers!  Ahhhh...it's fall...even if it's 100 here (seriously, the heat indices are 100+)!

How about some nice apple cider to cool you down?  HAHA!  So I'm not in love with this card but I made it so I'm sharing it.  And I'm sorry that the apple cider is hard to read.  I'm still struggling with lighting here at times.  I do really like tranquil tide and cherry cobbler together though!


I've struggled a bit with this set...are you seeing a theme for me lately?  But I'm pressing on!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...