Friday, May 5, 2017

Rrawwwwr

Hi stampers!  So I places a pre-order and next day aired it!  And I've barely touched it, lol!  Figures!  I'm trying but hating most everything I come up with so the name of my post could be related to that.

It could also be related to the one card that did turn out ok.  I love this little dino and rawwwwr is the sound Ian makes when you ask him what one says :-)

The pick a pattern suite is so cute!  It's got colors I'd never put together but they totally work!  Clearly I kept this one simple, but whatever works!

My photos are still not where I'd like them to be.  I just can't find a good place to take them, this house is bright yet dark at the same time if that makes ANY kind of sense.  I'd started taking them in our living room in Chicago where we had two big transom windows that let in all the light.  We don't have that here.  I'll keep working on it!

Got any tried and true photo tips?  Going outside isn't really an option because while I came from "the windy city", the wind has not stopped blowing here.  Ever.  LOL!

Happy stamping

1 comment:

  1. I think your photos are fantastic, Mindy! And you make such pretty (and cute!) cards. I still miss seeing you at our team meetings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...