Wednesday, February 8, 2017

You're The Best

Hi stampers!  I've ben meaning to break out these cute little masculine sets!  And I finally did!  This card with probably find it's way to Jon...he really is the best....for putting up with me :-)

I love the little accents in the nailed it set are great for a quick little background.  Sometimes, when I get new stuff, I get a little overwhelmed so I try to make a simple card first.  I really wanted to use the coordinating DSP but I held off in favor of just cardstock and washi tape as I'd had the washi on my desk for weeks, ha!  I actually stamped the different screws and what not in different colors, some are basic gray and others smoky slate.  The contrast is easier to see in real life.

I had a hard time using the urban underground embellishments but I'm TRYING not to hoard things ;-)  I was really surprised how heavy those things are!  They're awesome!

And even though I'll probably give this card to Jon, I think all of you are the best too!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...