Monday, February 27, 2017

Mailable Monday - Another Birthday

Hi stampers!  I didn't get to post or stamp the rest of last week.  I was too busy having fun with grandma and grandpa :-)  We'll see how this week goes since another set of G&G's are visiting today :-)

Here's a quick card I put together last week though.  It may have been my birthday so I got into birthday card making :-)  Thanks to everyone who sent a card, they were all gorgeous!


Simple and cute, just how I like them.  The sprinkle stamp in the party with cake set goes perfect with the confetti/sprinkle pattern in the tasty treats DSP.  I'll come back and add the supplies, running out of time as I  post.

Happy stamping! Product List

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...