Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day...Again

Hi stampers!  So I have another Valentine to share.  I kept thinking V-day was on Wednesday, ha!  Anyway, here's one more and really, you could give it to someone special any time of the year!  Sometimes, I don't share cards if I didn't get around to them before the holiday but I really kind of love this one!


I did a little watercolor wash on my stitched square.  I layered that onto some of our gold 12 x12 to go with the gold dots on the pop of pink paper.


I'd been wanting to make a card with these four colors for a while!

So, I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's day :-)

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...