Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Super Duper CASE

Hi stampers.  So I tried to resit the super duper stamp set in the Occasions catalog.  And I failed.  It's super cute and will make creat, CAS and mailable cards!  I failed miserably at the bringing birthday's back movement (after starting out strong) so I'm going to get organized and try again just a little late!

I also failed slightly with this case of one of the cards on page 12.  I used the wrong stamp in Bermuda bay.  Oh well.  I'll have to try to recreate the exact one again!  I really love these colors together!  Bright and fun!



Happy stamping! Product List

1 comment:

  1. So I find this card definitely Super Duper and very CASE!
    Like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...