Thursday, November 17, 2016

Display Samples - Very Merry

Hi stampers!  Today my display samples are all Christmas cards.  You know me, I had to make some Christmas cards!  Christmas is my favorite!

The first card is probably my favorite and is a shaker card.  I used the pretty pines dies to make a little scene in my jar and added some mica flakes.  I think I made a boo boo and used the red foil when I meant to use the red glimmer paper, I hope you can forgive me :-)  The lid is embossed with the copper powder.  I also love the sentiment from wonderful year!


Here's a close up view:


I guess I was on a shaker card roll...for this one I did a watercolor wash on my background piece.  I cut out the word from the wreath framelits and added more micha flakes.  Simple but I think it's very pretty!

My final card uses some DSP from the warmth and cheer stack and the numbers from our numbers framelits.  I love stuff like this!


I hope you enjoyed these samples!  I only have a couple more to share!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...