Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Display Samples - Scrappy

Hi stampers!  Is anyone else thinking that it's crazy that Thanksgiving is NEXT week already?  Whoa!  Anyway, I'm sharing more display samples today!  Today I'm going to show you scrapbook pages I did.

For this page I used the all year long kit.  The bottom card is actually one of the larger cards with a 3x4 card on top of it.  The leaf is from the accessory pack.  Project life makes is quick and easy to make gorgeous pages that really focus on the photos!


My second page had to be Christmas, right? Two of my 2x2 squares are just regular card stock that I embossed.  Don't forget that you can make your own PL inserts!  The emerald ribbon is a little sneak peek!  It's so pretty!  And the other great thing about PL is that you can play around with your layout until it's just right.  I just laid my squares out on top of the page and moved them around until I felt they were balanced.  I didn't have to worry about gluing them down in the "wrong" spot!


And finally, a traditional scrap page.  The places you'll go set makes a great scrapbook page!  I heat embossed the globe on some watercolor paper and then just colored away.  And project life grid cards make it easy to journal...even if you don't like your handwriting ;-)


I hope you enjoyed my pages!  

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...