Thursday, November 10, 2016

Display Samples - Happy New Year

Hi stampers!  I just want to take a minute to say, no matter where you are in the US or otherwise, I love you my friends.  I'm so happy that even when the world is a little topsy-turvy, we can make and share pretty things to hopefully spread a little love and kindness <3 p="">
Any who, moving on to more display samples.  I was a bit of a rebel it seems, and made a wide variety of projects.  While I love seeing new stuff, I also love seeing creations with stuff we already have, so I hope you do too!  And one of the items I was working with was the designer acetate that I used on my tag from yesterday.  If you recall, it took me about forever to realize it was double sided and the silver was on the back of the gold sheet I'd been working with :-)

I created this happy new year card since silver polka dots just seemed fitting!  I used the tin of tags set for the snowflakes and layered the acetate over with some glue dots behind the focal point.  I wasn't happy with how it was laying down near the top (or not laying down if you will) so I put just the tiniest dots of our fine tip glue pen behind a few of the dots.  The TINIEST of dots.  The cheers stamp is actually from the oh happy day card kit and I paired it with the sentiment from teeny tiny wishes.  The fancy frost sequins were the finishing touch after some vellum and a doily.


I hope you enjoyed this sample!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...