Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Display Sample - HapBEE!

Hi stampers!  First of all, thank you so much for your congratulations and kind words on my Artisan post!   I'm going to start sharing some of my display samples.  Some days I'll share just one and others I may share a batch of them to speed things up.  I'm also going to be experimenting with some of my photo editing and watermarks (along with the overall look of my blog at some point) to one, make editing easier and more streamlined for myself and hopefully up my productivity and two, make this place in tip top shape for my upcoming Artisan stint :-)  So, don't be surprised if things look different from time to time and feel free to leave feedback of what you like or what you don't!  As you can see, I've also changed up my photo background.  I have a few other things coming and I'm excited to see how they work out!

I thought I'd start out with something new of course, because that's what you want to see, right?  This set is called dragonfly dreams but also contains this cute little bee.  It also has a matching set of framelits!!!!  And this bee is just the cutest thing cut out!


It's difficult to see in the photo but the bee right in the middle is stamped and then I placed one I stamped then cut out over him with dimensional.  The color here is crushed curry.  I went a little cheesy with my sentiment but I thought it was kind of cute and a little funny.  The labeler alphabet is perfect for any sentiment, you can build anything you want!

I have to say that this set isn't normally my style and I'd probably never had made this card with this color combo if I hadn't "had" to but I kind of love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...