Monday, September 12, 2016

Pretty Pinecone

Hi stampers!  So I haven't felt much like blogging lately...so I haven't, ha!  Seriously, I'm in a weird place right now as I'm stamping a little but I just have a lot to do lately and feeling overwhelmed and tired at night so I've been resting after Ian goes to bed.  So I apologize for not sharing much.  I realized a long time ago that I'm never going to be a perfect stamper and blogger and my stuff is going to come in spurts so I need to not stress out about it.  I'll post when I can/feel like it :-)  I'm trying to get more organized but I'm not making a lot of progress, ha!

Anyway, I have a simple card to share today.  If you were a part of my Facebook holiday catalog launch party you will have seen some details about how I made the pinecone.  Basically, I used my nail to turn up all the little triangles on the pinecone and then I hit them all with just a bit of clear wink of Stella so it looks like it's a little frosty!  Very pretty in real life!  And you really need to work with this die cut a little bit to make the points stand out or it's very flat and lifeless.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Oh what fun
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, early espresso, garden green, warmth & cheer DSP stack
Ink:  Craft white, cherry cobbler
Accessories:  Clear wink of stella, decorative label punch, pretty pines thinlits, baker's twin trio

Hopefully I'll figure my life out and be back with something else soon :-)

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling like stamping but it happens. Mine has lasted the last couple months! I know it will return soon, but don't stress, that will make it worse. Hope everything is ok. Your card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...