Friday, September 16, 2016

Fab Friday 96

Hi stampers!  At least we have Fab Friday to get me posting :-)  Happy Friday!  It's a happy one here since granny is here for a visit, we've been having a lot of fun and I got to run downstairs to stamp a little.  This week is a little color challenge for you!



I thought these colors would make some great succulents and I wasn't wrong!  I've been doing mainly holiday stamping so it was good to do something different as well!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Live, love, grow
Paper:  Very vanilla, emerald envy, fabulous foil designer acetate
Ink:  Basic black, delightful dijon, emerald envy
Accessories:  Lots of labels framelits, linen thread

Don't look too close or you'll see my sentiment is a little crooked, whoops :-)  That's the beauty of a handmade card though, right? And a quick word about that acetate...it comes with a clear protective backing that you peel off.  Some of it was peeling off and I thought oh no, it's coming apart!  But whew, it wasn't and I realized you had to peel it off, duh!

Make sure to check out the rest of the design team and leave them some love too!  And then play along of course!  I can't wait to see what you make with these rich colors!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...