Thursday, July 14, 2016

Lovely Globe

Hi stampers!  This week seems like the longest one ever after a short week last week I guess!  Anyway, here's another card I made with the hello lovely PL set.  I paired it with the globe from places you'll go and I love it!


Stamps:  Places you'll go, project life hello lovely accessory pack, gorgeous grunge
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black, soft sky
Ink:  Versamark, basic black, going gray, old olive, tangerine tango
Accessories:  Project life hello lovely accessory kit, copper EP, black baker's twine

I used the sequins from the kit as well, love those!  And I totally missed the black baker's twine in my first 100 or so catalog pass throughs!  I'd seen and gotten the black and white twine but I'm loving the plain black!  And as I mentioned earlier this week, I love the color combo in this kit!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. You are making me buy this set. I LOVE all the cards you have created so far with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...