Thursday, June 2, 2016

Love and Affection for Washi Tape

Hi stampers!  Have you placed your order from the new catalog yet?  My goodies will be here tomorrow!  For today, I have a card I made with pre order items.  It's simple and quick and one of my favorite sketches.  You've seen it before from me and will likely see it again and I'm not sorry.  It's just a great sketch and something I go to when I'm feeling less than creative.  Sometimes making a simple card will get the creative mojo flowing and it's one reason I love washi tape!

Washi tape is an inexpensive embellishment and a little goes a long way!  The fact that SU makes it in part of a suite makes it super easy to pair with other items as well!  Did you know you can carefully pull it up if you don't adhere it straight?  It's pretty forgiving!  Have you tried washi tape?  Do you need to get yourself some on your first order?  Probably ;-)  Look what you can do.....

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Love and affection
Paper: Crumb cake
Ink:  Night of navy
Accessories:  Affectionately yours washi tape, decorative label punch, linen thread

So simple but so cute!  Right?  It's hard to see in the photo but the tape with the dots is actually metallic copper and gives just a bit of glitz!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy stamping!


2 comments:

  1. I love washi tape and this card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used it vertically and on crumb cake. Gonna have to give that a try. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...