Monday, June 6, 2016

Jar of Thanks

Hi stampers!  Radio silence over here...UNLESS you're on my virtual FaceBook new catalog kick off party!  I told you that you didn't want to miss it!  It's much quicker and easier to share over there while I'm stamping so that's what I've been doing and I also do so pretty regularly on my business page as well!  I got a big box of new catalog goodies on Friday afternoon so it's been keeping me busy!

I was super excited to get the jar set so here's a card with it!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Jar of love
Paper:  Whisper white, soft sky, flirty flamingo
Ink: Craft white, basic gray, old olive, blushing bride, soft sky, flirty flamingo
Accessories:  Everyday jars framleits, burlap ribbon, flirty flamingo ribbon, mini stapler

I'll come back and add the supplies on Monday, I don't have my catalog handy at the moment ;-)  Edited to add:  I used a sponge dauber and white craft ink to make the polka dots on the card base.

I did a live video of part of this card to show that I used masking for the flower stems...it was late and I was tired and it didn't go exactly smoothly, ha!  But it still made a cute card.  I also pulled some of the ink around the bottom of the jar to look like water as well as used my aqua painter to put a little ink outside around the bottom to look like a pool of water.  This set is going to be a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the soft colors. Did you make your own background paper (with the polka dots)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, I thought I pointed that out in my post but I didn't! Sorry! I'll go back and add that in ;-) And thank you!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...