Wednesday, June 8, 2016

HUGE My Paper Pumpkin Deal

Quick and huge announcement here!  Tomorrow (Thursday) starting at 6pm Central time, new subscribers to My Paper Pumpkin can get your first kit for $5!!



ONLY FIVE DOLLARS!  The sale only lasts 31 hours so don't delay!  You'll get a fun project that you only need adhesive and about 30 minutes to put together!  Take a look at the cute wreath from a few months ago!


And a couple of past CUTE card kits:



These are just a few examples of the awesome projects you'll get to make when you sign up!  It's only $19.95 per month after this deal is over and that includes shipping! You can cancel at any time or even get a prepaid subscription!  They also make great gifts!  If you have subscribed in the past you can still get the deal, you just need a different email address.  Contact me with any questions and I'd be glad to help!

Here's the link to sign up!  Just please make sure to designate me (Mindy Bingamon) as your demo!

Happy stamping!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...