Wednesday, March 16, 2016

MYOB

Hi stampers!  You're probably wondering what the title of this post means.  How about "make your own bunny" :-)

There isn't an abundance of Easter stamps available at the moment or at least ones that I actually own, so I was struggling to make a few Easter cards.  It's not that I send many (ok, any maybe) but I'm totally into spring now and just needed to make some Easter cards in hopes of ushering in more spring weather, ha!

This week, a couple of the Artisan Design Team members had some absolutely fabulous and GENIUS ideas (that can be found on Stampin Up's home page) so I've been busy borrowing them! :-)

Thursday night, I happened upon Jessica's idea.  I saw her banner with a cut out bunny and was all, WAHHHHHHH?  How did she do that, did they get a special die we don't have???  Nope, she created it all on her own with circle framelits (which I literally just got with my recent order, holla) and the flower flair dies!!!!!!  How people are so clever I will never understand!  I'd never put those together in a million years!

Anyway, I scrapped my plans for making some birthday cards and went to work on some bunnehs!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  And many more
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, pool party, shine on specialty DSP
Ink:  Pool party
Accessories:  Honeycomb embellishments, whisper white stitched ribbon, circles collection and flower flair framelits

How cute is that?  I literally could make these in like every color and pattern!!!   IF I was more organized I could should have done a video for you.  Maybe I'll get it together one of these days but in the meantime,  I encourage you to make a few!  You can find the tutorial at www.stampinup.com  And the sentiment says "hippity hoppity" and I can't get it to photograph for the life of me!  Sorry about that!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. This is just the best. Love the idea and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...