Friday, October 30, 2015

Fab Friday 76

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  I know it's been radio silence over here...I've been stamping some but I can't get into a regular rhythm of it or blogging...I struggle more with blogging obviously.  Maybe I'll figure it out some day...we'll see.

Anyway, at least it's Fab Friday time!  We have a sketch this week.



I loved this sketch but for some reason I struggled with it when I sat down to work.  Figures.  I broke out some new goodies I got recently at least!  Woohoo!

Stampin' Supplies: (Coming over the weekend...I can't find a catalog to reference at the moment)
Stamps:
Paper:
Ink:
Accessories:

The thinlits are ADORABLE and that red foil paper is gor-jus!  It's just so pretty!

Make sure to check out all the samples from the DT and play along!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Mindy! I'm kicking myself for not getting those silver doilies.... TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...