Friday, June 6, 2014

Fab Friday 43

Hi stampers and happy Friday from our big rummage and rubber rummage sale!  We never had a neighborhood sale in my home town so I'm excited to have more than just my house going!  But since it's Friday we have a new challenge for you at Fab Friday!  This week is a fun sketch!


Remember you can use any shapes you'd like.  The sketch is just a general idea.  However, I tend to take them quite literally (not always but usually...it's just how I roll)!  Like this one....


I was a bad demo and used the now-retired DSP from the mini, whoops!  But in my defense I've been so busy that for the first time in like ever, I didn't make an order from the new catalog right away!  SHOCKING I know!  So, instead of new stuff I used old stuff.  Oh well!  I am happy that this set carried into the new catalog!  Yay!

Now, make sure to check out all the awesome samples from the DT and play along with us!  And come see me at 944 Blackburn in Grayslake if you're local to the Chicago/WI area!  Contact info is on the post from Thursday!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...