Friday, December 13, 2013

Fab Friday 33

Hi stampers and happy Friday!  It's time for a new challenge at Fab Friday and our last one before the new year.  We will take a little break and pick back up fresh in February.  So, this week is a sketch:


I have to say since I've been struggling with my creativity I had a hard time with this card and I don't love it.  Not at all.  BUT I got it done and it is what it is.  It looked cute as I was putting it together but once I got it all adhered it didn't work as well.  Oh well!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Christmas messages
Paper:  Crumb cake, whisper white, champaign glimmer paper, season of style DSP
Ink:  Real red, whisper white craft
Accessories:  Pennant punch (SAB), circle punch, framelits, gold baker's twine, chevron ribbon

I tried to put a few sneak peeks on here but they didn't really work out.  But there is a cute little pennant punch coming for SAB that you can get for FREE and the gold baker's twine and chevron ribbon from the occasions mini.  The baker's twine is really very vanilla-ish and not white.  Not sure how I feel about that yet.....

Anyway, I hope that you play along and like your card :-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...