Friday, October 4, 2013

Fab Friday 28

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday and a happy Friday it is indeed!  I'm blogging again from my favorite place in the whole world, my mom's farm and even more exciting I get to see my hubby who's been in Budapest all week (which is why I'm hanging out at the farm).  Me and my mom have had fun at both my house and hers but I'll be happy to see Mr. Bada-Bing!  I'm guessing we won't be doing much this weekend secondary to the jet lag....lots of stamp time, right????

Along with all this excitement is a new Fab Friday challenge!  This week has great colors for both Halloween and fall.



Doesn't feel much like fall here though at 80+ degrees!  I know I'll be eating my words all too soon but I do wish it was a bit cooler.  I have leggings and boots and sweaters and scarves I'd like to wear!!!!!  And I much prefer to run in cooler weather!!!!

Anyway, here's my card!  I hadn't dug my spider web folder out all season yet so I got it out and did a little sponging with white craft ink to make it a little spooky!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Tags 4 you
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black, old olive, rich razzleberry, tangerine tango
Ink:  Basic black, craft white
Accessories: Scallop circle and label bracket punch, neutrals glimmer brads, spider web embossing folder

I kind of wish I'd added more sparkle with some glitter or something but oh well...now head on over and see what the rest of the team came up with and play along!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! The sponging really makes the web extra spooky! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The sponging really makes the web extra spooky! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...