Thursday, August 22, 2013

Merry Little Kit

Hi stampers!  It's Christmas in August today!  With the heat we've been having the past few days I'm dreaming of December :-)  Well maybe not but after having a mild summer and a few weeks recently of fall-like temps I'm not really digging the heat and humidity!

So, I whipped up this card with one of our new kits.  There are a lot of new kits in the holiday catalog and they are great! They make creating your own cards or projects super easy!  All the designing is already done for you or should you want to do your own thing, you can do that to!  They are also great for those short on time.  Most of them can be put together in an hour or under!  AND what's also great is that most of them come in bundles so you can save some $$$!

I especially love the Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit!  I love everything about it!  Love the colors and the cute little stamp that coordinates!  It's probably one of my top faves in the catalog!  And who would have thought coastal cabana would be such a fabulous Christmas color?????

This one comes with all your card bases, the DSP panels, the pre-cut tags (which are super cute), the red buttons, and the exclusive gumball green baker's twine.  All you need to do is add the ink and the adhesive!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Merry little Christmas
Ink:  Real red, gumball green, coastal cabana
Accessories:  Merry little Christmas simply sent card kit

I just LOVE the stamp!  All those different fonts just make me happy!

Today is my last day of work!  It's definitely time to go as I had a dream about work last night that was not so good and woke up sobbing!  Eek!  Haven't had one of those in a while.  Although, there will be some tears I'm sure at the school portion of my job as I'll miss the kids and coaches.  I'll be sure to go visit and see them play though! So, after all the wedding weekend fun I'm going to come home and hit the ground running with my stamping business (as soon as I clean the house and my stamp room up, ha)! I'm thinking of putting together a class with this kit!  So, be on the lookout for that!

I can't wait to do more with this kit and this stamp!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I'm Celebrating with you today!!! Last day of Work (at that job)!! can we say YAY!!!! Good things coming your Way!!!

    Well... you just sold me on this card kit... too funny... I have looked and looked at this kit and thought and thought about it.... now look... too cute!!! Now I have to have it!!! CUTE!!! and I wasn't going to shop anymore from the mini....lol..lol

    Have a great weekend...

    Faith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...