Tuesday, July 2, 2013

HSS 163

Hi stampers!  It's Tuesday and July already!  Where is the summer going?  Speaking of summer...we have a very summery color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!


And you can try your hand at some of the new in colors!

Here's what I did:
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  A dozen thoughts, everything Eleanor
Paper:  Whisper white, pistachio pudding
Ink:  Daffodil delight, pistachio pudding, crisp cantaloupe, strawberry slush
Accessories: Deco labels collection framelits, pistachio pudding ruffled stretch trim, bitty butterfly punch

Since the colors were bright I kept it simple.  And that butterfly was punched from some leftover CS I had crimped for display stamping...how's that for a tease? :-)  But it worked perfect since it was sitting there.

Now go see what everyone else on the design team came up with and don't forget to play along!  We'd love to have you!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!!! I love your deco label floral stamping. It's just Gorgeous with the perfect flow and balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using left overs... makes me feel justified in spending more $$, LOL!! I love the card, I love the bright and cheery Deco label, those are like the crazy shoes I put with a quiet outfit- hahahaha! Awesome card girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunningly pretty card! I love that colorful floral panel, and the sweet ruffle trim. ...and I can't wait to see what that crimped butterfly may have shown up on :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...