Saturday, July 27, 2013

Getting Dirty

Hi stampers!  I've been busy getting dirty today!  By playing with the Splitcoast Stampers Dare To Get Dirty Challenges!  If you're not a member of the site you should be AND you should join the Fan Club!  Then you can play in all kinds of fun challenges and stuff like me!  If ya wanna know specifics you're gonna have to go check it out ;-)

I've been super busy today starting with going out of town this morning to get a bridesmaid dress fitted and then some shopping!  At least is was a gorgeous day for a drive!  So, this post will be short!  But here are two of the cards I made tonight for the DTGD challenges!


I've been having fun with the July My Paper Pumpkin kit...the background there is from the kit! So fun!

Make sure to head over to SCS and check it out!  I had to renew my membership...oops :-)  Totally worth it though for an evening to stamping with my virtual (and real life) friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...