Saturday, June 22, 2013

Where I've been

Hi stampers!  I know, I know....it's been a while.  Well, I've been on vaca in Vegas baby!!!  :-)   I've got stuff to share but I've been lazy and not editing photos or pre-posting and I didn't really want to announce to the world that we were gone :-)  But we are back to the real world now where we have to make our own beds, make our own food and coffee (although I did just make a Starbuck's run, teehee) and go back to work, blah!  And while I wanted to lay out in the sun today and work on the tiny tan I managed to get (which by tan I mean freckles) which will be gone in less than a week I'm sure....it's storming out...so I'll stamp instead!!!!

So, let's hope I can get back into the routine of work and stamping and blogging...even though I wasn't really in the routine for summer yet, ha!

I put together this month's My Paper Pumpkin kit as a little warm up after being "off" so long and now it's onto other things...maybe I'll work on my swap for convention...or maybe just stamp for fun!

And I made this little ditty a while back based off of a card in our demo magazine.  Enjoy!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Mosaic madness, really good greetings
Paper:  Whisper white, coastal cabana, strawberry slush, crisp cantaloupe
Ink:  Coastal cabana, strawberry slush, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding
Accessories:  Mosaic punch, itty bitty punch pack, basic pearls and rhinestones

And don't get a crick in your neck looking at it....I must have when I too the photo:-)  Sorry!

Happy stamping!  And vacation if you're going anywhere :-)


1 comment:

  1. Do glad you re back and with a lovely card ;)
    X from France :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...