Saturday, June 8, 2013

Weekend...what's that?

Hi stampers!  Anyone know what a weekend is????  Gah!  I had to work all day yesterday and then cover a soccer tournament which got over more than an hour later than we were told...so there was no stamping last night (although all wasn't lost...Magic Mike was on Showtime so I was entertained, lol) and now I have to work it again today and of course it's scheduled to go longer than we originally thought...don't these people know I need to stamp?????  WHAT is wrong with people????  LOL!!!!

I've GOT to get my display samples (I just typed stamples....ha....I suppose that would apply though) done by tomorrow night.  That's the goal anyway so I can have plenty of time to ship them!  So, I will be chained to my craft room tonight (hopefully) and tomorrow!!!!!

So, in the meantime I'll share a card I created a while back after getting the epic day paper.  This card is not quite what you'd expect from the kind of funky and grungy paper...it's kind of vintage and elegant.  I love using supplies for something other than what you first think of them for.  I also used the brushed gold cardstock which I've said is one of my new favorite things and something I totally overlooked for years....so I apologize when it retires next year ;-)  LOL!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  One in a million, curio collage
Paper:  Very vanilla, crumb cake, brushed gold card stock, epic day DSP
Ink:  Crumb cake, pool party
Accessories:  Artisan embellishment kit, honeycomb embossing folder, bottle caps, linen ribbon, tasteful trim die

The sentiment is kind of hard to read in the photo....sorry.  I hope the bottle caps come back in the holiday catalog!  I love them!  And I'm glad that linen ribbon came back.  I was also hoping the collage curios set would carry over.  I love the little elements and didn't use it near enough!

Well my busy day is about to begin...time to teach some turbokick then clean up for lunch with my sweetie (I hope anyway) and then get to work!  I hope YOU have some time to stamp today!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Stamples. That's great! It SHOULD be a word in our industry. Imagine it: "Oh, look at all the great stamples on these display boards!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on getting everything done by tomorrow evening. Love your card with the DSP, I think I'm going to have to order another pack. When are you ever going to show your stamping room? Been waiting monthssss to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...