Monday, June 10, 2013

Old meets new

Hi stampers!  Stick a fork in me!  I'm done!  Done with the display stamper projects, yay!  I just have to get them shipped off...which first I have to go get more packing tape since I had just enough to close up the box...and then found a card I forgot to pack up!  Oops!!!!!

Anyway it was stressful but fun and I can't wait to share my projects!  By the time I got done and worked on the MOUNTAIN of laundry that seems to live in our house I didn't have time to do much else on my one day weekend :-)  Maybe I'll get to do a lot of stamping "for fun" this week!

I did make this card a while back but couldn't show it until the catalog went live because I used some of the DSP that I got for my display projects.  Funny how the birthday basics DSP matches perfectly with bright blossoms...at least this one pattern!  And, really great that it's not JUST for birthdays!  So, I pulled out that set and created this super quick and cute card!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Bright blossoms, fabulous phrases
Paper:  Whisper white, very vanilla, pistachio pudding, coastal cabana, birthday basics DSP
Ink:  Pistachio pudding, coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe
Accessories:  Apothecary accents framelits, basic pearls

Don't look too hard or you'll see that I layered in very vanilla and my main image is on whisper white!  Oops!  I do that all the time!  Grrrrr!

Anyway, I am super excited the DSP and a non-matching stamp set go together so well!  And who doesn't love the new in colors!  They are so yummy!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Love how you layered the banners behind the main image. Great color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo pretty Minders! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo pretty Minders! Can't wait to CASE it - thanks so much for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...