Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mixing it up

Hi stampers!  I got up "early" today so I could share with you, yay!  :-)  And drink my chocolate donut coffee, lol!

I had a busy night last night after getting off, working out and then driving across town to get my hair done.  I really like having it short but to keep it looking right I have to go every FIVE weeks, yikes!  But for some reason I got out about a half hour earlier than I usually do (maybe because I'm growing it a bit and she didn't have to cut much?) so I was actually able to stamp when I got home!!!!   I don't know about you but conditions have to be "just right" for me to sit down and stamp most of the time.  I like having a good chunk of time to work with and I never seem to be able to get into it if I start late.  Anyone else like that?

I went with something simple because it was late and I didn't want to make a mess and pull a bunch of supplies out.  So, I decided to pull out my May (I think it's May, eek) Paper Pumpkin kit, the one that was a cute little mini album.  I love that you can repurpose some of the supplies to make whatever you want and this one has lots of leftovers!  And while I wouldn't really call this card manly it's not really girly either!  This card is probably going to find it's way down to the man cave this week to apologize for the crazy that was me earlier this week :-)
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Show & tell 1 and 2 photopolymer, yippie-skippie
Paper:  Whisper white, basic gray, smokey slate, MPP May kit DSP
Ink:  Basic gray
Accessories:  Epic day washi tape, hearts collection framelits

It was really pretty simple!  I absolutely LOVE the yippie-skippie set and couldn't wait to get it!  It has such cute little sayings.  I wanted to add some candy dots but stupidly I didn't think I needed any neutrals so I didn't order them.  WRONG!  I think I need them ALL!  I LOVE those things!

I also used smokey slate which I'm not sure I've shown you on my blog as of yet.  It's a really pretty soft gray color.  And those clear stamps are just cute!  Plain and simple.

Ok, I'll try to share more but it's crunch time for the display stamper samples....so we'll see what happens.  I think I have 7 or 8 left if I counted right...some to just finish and some to completely design then stamp......

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! I'm the same way lately... if I get started late, it's pointless! I can't wait to see all your displays at convention! It will be here before we know it! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I'm the same way lately... if I get started late, it's pointless! I can't wait to see all your displays at convention! It will be here before we know it! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, one of my favorite sets is Yippee Skippee and I love the Candy Dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...