Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's all in the timing

....and mine is not good!  Hi stampers!  So I got my new catalog goodies yesterday but unfortunately I don't have much to share.  For one, I get off later on Tuesdays so I got off on the wrong foot right there although I DID manage to get up EARLY and run...maybe I need a box delivered every day for motivation, lol!  And I swear my hubby has a radar for my next day air boxes and he always seems to get into a disagreement with me when I get them (and not about my stamping hoard, lol)....so I didn't feel much like stamping after all that and some other stuff went down.  I did get a few things finished up with my display projects but I can't show you those, gah!

AND now.....I have a hair appointment tonight which is going to cut into my stamping time since I probably won't be home till around 9pm and then it will be time for bed, lol!  BUT my hair and eyebrows will thank me;-)  AND then.....it just doesn't stop this week does it???  LOL!  I have to teach a spin class on Thursday for the first time ever so I need to prep for that and of course it will make me late and I have to work Friday night and most of the day Saturday.  GAH!  Maybe I should hold a contest and pick someone to come keep my stuff company until Sunday....LOL!!!  Seriously, the timing of this box getting here is really bad this year:-)  And I'm not whining....I'm really laughing about how crazy this week is and how much stuff I have to do.  And I've GOT to get those display projects done this weekend so I can ship them off!  So, please don't get mad at me if I don't have much to share.  I'm going to try really hard to stamp and blog ....maybe I'll get in my summer groove at SOME point, lol!

So, this is really the only thing I made that I can actually show you.  It's super simple but it's cute.  I LOVED this set so I couldn't wait to get it, it's so cute!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Crazy mixed up love
Paper:  Whisper white, coastal cabana
Ink:  Daffodil delight and coastal cabana markers
Accessories:  Paper peircing pack, window frames framelits

I almost forgot to order the new in color markers the other night, GASP!!!  Thank goodness I came to my senses and remembered.  Which is really shocking!  I usually forget something :-)  And I can't believe  I almost forgot THOSE after the 20 lists I made after I got the catalog, lol!

I think I ordered like 20 pounds of paper too, lol!  I got a few stacks and then quite a bit of core'dinations paper.  There are a lot of things I really like so I'm also going to try to put a video together of my new favorite stuff....the in color thingies, the candy dots...magnetic platform...lotsa things!  Now, I just need the TIME to use them, lol!

Have fun with your new stuff!  Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this stamp set?!??! I'm in the process of making end of the year teacher thank you gifts and am using some cute lightbulb jars. After seeing your super cute card, I'm placing (another!) order :) Thanks for sharing your amazing talent! Hope you find time to stamp soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...