Tuesday, June 18, 2013

HSS 162

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  It's time for a new challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  We have a fun sketch this week....super simple but super cute!


And here's my card....using some fun new stuff!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Label love, dictionary
Paper:  Very vanilla, crisp cantaloupe, baked brown sugar, soho subway DSP
Ink:  Island indigo, crisp cantaloupe, baked brown sugar
Accessories:  Artisan label punch, natural ribbon (the official name escapes me), alphabet embossing folder

I LOVE the new embossing folder and the artisan punch is so cute!  Love the new colors of course too!  I was too lazy to use the core'dinations paper this time around so for an easy way to give the panel some depth I just sponged it a little after ran it through the big shot.  The vanilla panel is also stamped with the new dictionary background stamp!  We may have lost the first edition DSP but this is a good substitute!  Now, if I could only stamp it straight....hahaha!

Ok, make sure to check out the other DT samples (and leave them some love while you're at it) and play along!!!

Happy stamping!

7 comments:

  1. If this is your lazy then I am dying to see your projects when you have had a red bull, LOL!! i love this card- and I have been on the fence about the Core'dination papers but I think I am going to break down and get them... Love this card girl- it was RIGHT up my ally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the color combo you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new embossing folder, it's so bold! Your card is really a feast for the eye, I love the sponged dictionary page, and the banner strip and ribbons make your sentiment look like a medallion. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Some of my favorite products there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. AND that natural trim ribbon is my favorite ribbon ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. AND that natural ribbon trim is my favorite ribbon ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! I love the vintage feel of it. This card is going into my favs file.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...