Tuesday, June 4, 2013

HSS 161

Hi stampers!  I'm still not used to my summer schedule and my stamp and blogging time are taking a major hit!  Add that in with the fact that when I HAVE been stamping it's been for the displays at convention so I can't show you those and the fact that I'm been scrambling to get my BFF's bridal shower and bachelorette party invites done and I've got nothing!  Well....very little to show you anyway :-)

BUT I do have the new challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments done!  It's a fun color challenge this time and I really love these colors.

They were from the fun patio party DSP....and I subbed pool party for Baja so feel free to make adjustments if you need to.  I'm not sure I'm ready to let that DSP go just yet though!  :-)

And here's my card!

I used some of the new clear stamps!  I can't remember the names of this set just now and have got to get to bed like 10 minutes ago :-)  There's a few little peeks of new stuff...well one I guess.  That button up there is one of the new ones!  Fun, fun!

I should get my package of new goodies tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to whip something up to share!  Which is why I NEED to get to bed...so I can get up at 6 and go run so it's out of the way when I get home and I can rip into that box;-)

Don't forget to go check out the rest of the samples and to play along with us!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. My goodness, you have a lot on your plate! I hope you're not too overwhelmed getting it all done, but it's all for good stuff, right? So not so bad! I love your card, that stamp looks really fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with after you got your box of goodies! Mine is not even ordered yet...sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PROJECTS AT CONV!!!! I LIKIE you card too, super cute and now I just might need to get that set! I don't know if you are busy enough... you might need one or two more things on your plate, LOL!! Can't wait to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy,
    I hope you're able to catch up. I too had about 3 orders for invitations. It was crazy but this too shall pass. i love the simplicity of your card. The colors pop off on the embossed background. I can't wait to see your samples at convention.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...