Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Done and done

Hi stampers!  The display samples have left the building!  I got them done Sunday evening and shipped them out yesterday!  Of course it didn't go as planned....I closed up the box with the last of my packing tape which was JUST long enough to work...phew.  Well, of course then I sat down to finally stamp for fun and what was on my desk?  Yep, an errant display card that should have been in the box, lol!  So, I had to grab some more tape at lunch yesterday and get that sucker in there!  Nothing can ever be simple, huh?  :-)

So, now what?  I guess I get to stamp "for fun" if I can, lol!  I do need to work on my one swap I'm doing for convention!  I usually have an idea of what to do but I got nothing this year....yet!  Even with the looming deadline I have managed to sneak a few just because projects in there.  I just recently found the Case Study challenge and I really like the clean and simple sketches!  It's too late for the challenge but I used it to inspire this card.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Mosaic madness
Paper:  Whisper white, coastal cabana
Ink:  Crushed curry, coastal cabana, strawberry slush
Accessories:  Vintage faceted buttons, whisper white baker's twine

Now, if I can just play along with the challenge on time:-)  I've been VERY bad at that lately!  But hopefully now that I've got a whole bunch of new stuff I can get with the program!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Love your stuff! Can't wait to open that box of goodies for the display boards! Best part of my job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stuff! Can't wait to open that box of goodies for the display boards! Best part of my job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...