Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Funday...sort of

Hi stampers!  Sorry for no posts over the weekend but we were at our family farm without internet...for a while.  My handy hubby got the wireless from the "business" to work in the house, yay!  We are both really happy to be able to use the interwebz when we visit now AND for my step dad (and momma) to FINALLY be able to use the lap top we bought him for Christmas as it was intended....only took 6 months, lol!

Of course the whole weekend was nothing but dreary and rainy.  I swear it's been bad weather every time I've gone down there in 2013!  Snow one time and then lots of flooding last time and now flooding again!  Not fun at all when there are 80 acres to play with and we wanted to try out a new running trail in Effingham Saturday morning (and get a good workout in) but that didn't happen...too rainy.  Of course it was ok at dinner time...but I'd rather eat, lol!  And we did get to meet my 12 week old cousin Karsen so it was worth the trip just to get some baby cuddles.

Anyway, I'm home and sort of unpacked...the dog camped out on some of my stuff and she looks too comfy for me to disturb her.  So, I guess I should make it Sunday Funday and get in the stamp room and play!  We'll see if I make it off the couch :-)

I'll do a mailable post a day early I guess.  I whipped up this simple card not too long after the STL regional event.  I liked it so much I decided to add the ribbon.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Oh, hello
Paper:  Whisper white, primrose petals
Ink:  Bermuda bay, so saffron, primrose petals
Accessories:  Primrose petals stitched satin ribbon

Wish me luck on the funday :-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...