Monday, May 27, 2013

Mailable Monday - Memorial Day Edition

Hi stampers!  Happy Memorial Day weekend!  A big thanks goes out to all our current and past soldiers and their families including my grandpa Bingamon and a few of my good friends!  I do wish my grandpa would have spoken about the war so we could all learn from his experience but I understand why he chose not to do so.  I appreciate the sacrifices all our soldiers and their families have made every day!

We were able to go to St. Louis this weekend for a little get away and with the CRAZY that this past month has been it was needed and totally fun!  Exhausting....but fun :-)  But now that we are home it's time to stamp...I've got my SB's iced mocha to get me started!  As soon as I show you this card:
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Oh hello
Paper:  Whisper white, sahara sand
Ink:  Sahara sand, pistachio pudding, crisp cantaloupe
Accessories:  Needlepoint border embossing folders

There I go with the SAMJ again....it really doesn't take that long :-)

Don't forget that you can get your hands on those new colors and all the other new catalog items on FRIDAY at noon!!!!  Yay!  It's like Christmas in....May this year!  The countdown is on!  Again, it starts at noon and you can get your stuff by clicking the shop 24/7 button over ----> there!

I hope YOU had a great holiday weekend!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...