Thursday, March 14, 2013

So glad! So sad!

Hi stampers!  I'm so glad we have Sale-A-Bration but I'm so sad it's ending next week!  There's just over a week left since it ends on Friday the 22nd. I haven't used my freebies near enough which always seems to happen:-)

But here's another card based off of one that I cased recently...so it's a case of a case:-)

I gotta get...lots to do tonight...so the supplies will have to wait.   Make sure to check back tomorrow for the Fab Friday challenge!!!  And make sure to place your SAB order before it's too late!!!!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...