Friday, March 8, 2013

Oh, hello...yet again

Hi stampers!  I haven't posted since Monday!  Whoops, how did that happen?  Guess it's been because we got our house on the market and had two showings yesterday so there was lots of getting ready, lol! Now, just cross your fingers and toes for us that those people liked the house!  We haven't heard anything from them yet but maybe they are like us and need to think things over:-)  It would be awesome if our house would sell quickly and we could get the new construction home we love!!!  Eek!

I did manage to stamp quite a bit this week though in favor of blogging :-)  So I should have things to share....I think....I might save some of them for an upcoming contest though.  SU is having "tryouts" to be a display stamper for their events and I'm going to enter.  It's kind of like a mini Artisan contest (which I'm still working on too) but the fun part is that I get to enter on my blog so you'll get to see all my creations without having to wait for-ev-er!!!!  :-)

Anyway, here's a card I made a while back for a Freshly Made Sketches challenge that I didn't get around to entering.  I really liked the sketch!  And this one even made it in the mail yesterday along with a stamp set for a special friend;-)
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Oh, hello
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, calypso coral, tea for two DSP
Ink:  So saffron, island indigo
Accessories:  In color polka dot brads, oval framelits, small scallop circle punch, needle point embossing folders

It's pretty simple.  And springy!  Where is spring????  I hope it arrives this weekend.  It's supposed to be 50-some here and I WILL run outside on Sunday!  I can't wait!  And the rest of the time I'm going to STAMP!!!! Too bad we have to lose an hour on Sunday! :-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...