Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Whale you be mine?

Hi stampers!  Quick post tonight as I just got home and had dinner after working out and meeting our realtor at the house we like which is clear across town!  I think we are going to put an offer in after we see some comps this weekend!  Freaking out!  LOL!  AND my show Nashville is on tonight so I'm going to TRY to cram some stamping in here since I probably won't get anything done tomorrow night with our yearly Valentine's dinner date!

For some reason I just wasn't into valentine's this year and made very few:(  And I've sent NONE!  Ooops!  Maybe I'll get a few out tomorrow and people can feel the love a little longer:-)

The Oh, Whale set is super cute and makes great little valentine's!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Oh, whale
Paper:  Whisper white, melon mambo, marina mist, sunshine & sprinkles DSP
Ink:  Melon mambo, pretty in pink, marina mist
Accessories:  Whale clearlit, dazzling details

Hard to see in the photo but there is some sparkle on the little hearts.  And that whale is super easy to cut out with the clearlit die!  Ok, I'm off to stamp now...I hope:-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...